Job Title: Trainee Tax Associate
Basic salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum + study support
A fast growing and ambitious Accountancy Practice with sites in Leicester and Rugby is recruiting a Trainee Tax Associate to join their company on a permanent basis. The person will be joining an existing corporate tax team with the view to supporting clients across the Midlands. The work will involve compiling corporate tax compliance for owner managed businesses but will also give the successful candidate exposure to tax advisory and planning work.
The role will provide study support both monetarily and in time off to study with the hope of training the person up to become a fully CTA qualified Tax Advisor. This is the perfect role for someone looking to build a career in tax at a highly thought about firm.
Initial responsibilities include:
- Compiling corporate tax compliance for a range of clients
- Completing forms for tax returns including P11d’s
- Assisting the corporate team with administration
Once you gain experience your responsibilities will increase to include:
- Assisting corporate team in providing tax advisory to clients
- Assisting senior leadership team on tax planning projects
- You must have a minimum of an upper second-class degree (2:1)
- Good A-Levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Be used to working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
If you do not have these requirements, then please do not apply.
This is an exciting position for someone who is looking to join an ambitious firm who are looking continue its recent history of expansion and success.