Job Title: Trainee Mortgage Advisor
Location: Shrewsbury with some remote working
Salary: £20,000 + commission (OTE £30-35,000+)
A highly respected, award winning mortgage broker business is seeking a trainee Mortgage Adviser to join their team based in Shrewsbury.
The role will start you off as a Client Relationship Coordinator to then enrol you on to their Academy Training Programme that will give you all the tools to become a successful Mortgage Advisor.
- Be the first point of contact for prospective clients, whether they come from Introducers, general recommendations or web search
- Allocate the prospect to an adviser, book an appointment time that suits both and log the lead onto their system
- Contact clients whose mortgage is due for renewal and book appointments with advisers
- Develop and implement a plan to increase the number of referrals obtained from existing clients
- Build and maintain a relationship with existing and new Introducers to maximise leads
- Use social media to maximise exposure in the community
- Design and provide activity reports to the management team
What you’ll need to succeed:
- CeMAP qualified
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous sales experience preferable
This is a great opportunity for someone bright and ambitious to join market leading business that is recruiting this role as a result of continued dynamic growth plans.