This is an analytical role responsible for the execution of the pricing strategy for all new properties, setting and creating optimal pricing points, through the use of research tables and comparable properties. Working closely with our commercial property recruitment and revenue management teams to optimise pricing for a range of locations. My client are a market leader in their industry, and are looking for a talented, results driven individual to join their expanding team.
Collaborating and building relationships with field based property consultants is key. The team operates 7 days a week on a shift based rota and open hours are from 9am-7pm Mon – Fri and 9-5:30pm Sat-Sun. These hours may change seasonally. Responding within tight deadlines to meet SLA’s is essential.
Success will be measured through annual contract targets, overall new property revenue and the proportion of properties achieving revenue projections.
As our newest Property and Pricing Executive you will be accountable for the following areas of responsibility:
– Using various data sources to prepare thoroughly researched pricing proposals and income projections for new property leads
– Providing logical guidelines to the Negotiation team on pricing flexibility
– Assessing and approving pricing proposals as submitted by our Property Consultants
– Liaising with Property Consultants to provide feedback on pricing, and coaching where necessary
– Implementing and championing new pricing strategies generated by the Pricing Research team into pricing proposals, and promoting this to the Negotiation and field teams
– Developing a thorough understanding of Revenue Management processes and decisions, including pricing and strategies then using this information to provide expert pricing advice
– Preparing bespoke pricing proposals for multi-unit sites
– Supporting sister brands with new property pricing by sharing expertise and best practice
Sound like something you might be interested in? Apply now!