Marketing Manager – Customer Acquisition
My client are looking for a Marketing Manager who can lead customer acquisition programmes to support their multi-channel strategy. You will have experience in creating marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Create customer marketing campaigns, in line with overall marketing strategy, to drive customer acquisition across all digital channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other stakeholders to ensure marketing plans respond to customer need and provide clear customer call to action, irrespective of marketing source.
- Collaborate with the wider teams to ensure clear understanding of customer behaviours and to optimise marketing campaigns in support of all prioritised channels to drive cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns.
- Monitor and measure customer acquisition rates across all phases of customer journey and identify opportunities for conversion improvement.
- Work with internal stakeholders on customer acquisition campaign performance analysis and insight to ensure data-driven strategy is continually improved and optimised
- Manage budget and agencies to deliver outcomes in line with business strategy.
- Support wider Marketing, Digital and business community through strong matrix working, focusing on driving successful business outcomes.
- Continually monitor market trends, competitor performance to identify new customer insight and analytics opportunities and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop business cases as needed.
Skills and experience
- Matrix working and team player
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritise work and juggle competing requirements
- Willingness to be flexible but also needs to demonstrate conviction
- Agency management,
- Customer and marketing data reporting and analytics;
- Marketing attribution technologies and methods;
- Stakeholder engagement and buy-in
- Business case development and execution
- Multi-channel environment