Marketing Executive – Professional Services experience is essential
My client are a leading professional services business who are looking for a dynamic, proactive and creative marketing executive to join their growing marketing team.
You will get hands on experience of developing and delivering strategic and tactical marketing programmes and campaigns across the full marketing mix.
- Develop and deliver the global content marketing programme, developing creative ways to generate content.
- Write, review and proofread copy for our various content programmes.
- Develop and deliver their webinar and events programme, creating memorable and insightful experiences
- Support the marketing team in delivering international and national multi-channel campaigns to promote key service lines.
- Develop new marketing collateral to support business development.
- Provide support in updating and tracking marketing campaign analytics.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role.
- A self-starter who is highly organised, proactive and passionate about marketing.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of developing and supporting content and thought leadership programmes.
- Creative thinker.
- Ideally experience in professional or financial services markets.