Our client, who is a growing, global Tech business, is looking for a Industrial Engineer to be based at their distribution warehouse in Crewe, you will be responsible for the design & implementation of industrial systems that incorporate people, systems, equipment, material, and space to optimise the use of all resources.
A brief summary of the responsibilities are below:
- Establishing requirements for moderately complex industrial development projects.
- Completing all phases of moderately complex industrial design projects.
- Conducting complex work studies. Analyses safety and efficiency data to design and improve workflow.
- Reviewing root cause analysis to resolve complex production issues.
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers. Develops positive relationships with other functions, such as sales and marketing to support client needs.
- Making recommendations to the inter-disciplinary teams to enhance performance and improve product quality.
- Networking with senior, internal and external, personnel in their own area of expertise.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role is a prerequisite to this role
- Experience & knowledge of Dematic ideally, if not similar system experience essential
- Experience of working in warehouse / distribution site
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please get in touch for more info.