Job Title: Fund Valuations Assistant Manager
Basic salary: €55,000 – €65,000 per annum
A global financial services company with an office based in Dublin are recruiting for a Valuations Assistant Manager on a permanent basis. This is a business-critical role where the successful candidate will be responsible for daily NAV Valuations and associated oversight. They will also deal with relationship management of third-party investment managers and software providers, as well as, reporting for the unit-linked book of business across European sites. This would suit someone with insurance experience or someone looking to make a move from the investments industry into insurance.
- Understanding the business model for the Unit Linked book of business across the group, to ensure consistency and auditable controls are applied for fund reporting records across linked sites
- Monitoring Service Level delivery from Third Party administrators and software providers as part of the Unit Linked Business’ trade and valuation processes
- Review of daily, and monthly trade, cash, income and expense reconciliations; ensuring data is captured and reported in a timely manner and compiled to an audit standard; deputising for the manager of the business as needed
- Input to quarterly governance and MI reporting; including production and monitoring of pricing policies for the Group companies
- Oversight of performance of funds managed by third party Investment Managers
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new transactions and portfolio’s into the Unit Linked Business
- Assisting with statutory and Solvency II financial reporting
Essential attributes required:
- NAV Valuations/ daily pricing and reporting experience at a team lead level, with strong fund reporting and production experience
- Experience in investment operations including investment pricing and valuations; specifically, working with custodians, fund administrators and fund managers to ensure robust reconciliation and controls on a daily and monthly basis for Net Asset Value Reporting
- Detailed knowledge of InvestPro, Bloomberg, and Morningstar preferred; expert Excel user level with data base experience is essential
This is a great position for someone with strong costing experience and analysis skills to work with an exciting and expanding business.