Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Telford but with flexibility of remote working
Package paying: £39,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
A large growing business services client based in Telford is recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their company on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is organically growing despite the difficult economic climate. To put this in numbers the business unit grew 15% in 2020 and just under that in 2019. The ideal candidate will have a solid technical base of balance sheet control combined with strong business partnering experience.
- You will have ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting
- Interpreting financial variances from a commercial and delivery perspective, then making recommendations to drive performance
- Working with complex and evolving client contracts understanding their financial and commercial implications, including revenue and cost recognition principles
- Understanding business risk factors with a view to identifying potential risks and issues which affect business performance
- Producing ad-hoc reports and analysis to support and assist in decision making
- Pro-actively get involved in improving reporting and processes across finance
Experience and attributes required:
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Ability to work under pressure autonomously whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder influencing skills
This role is ideally suited to someone that has strong accounting skills combined with the ability to deal with and influence all levels of stakeholders.