Competitive Salary + benefits
My client are looking for an experiences Events Manager with excellent stakeholder engagement skills to take responsibility for the successful operation of global exhibitions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
- To have full responsibility for the successful operation of global exhibitions
- Drive the exhibitions strategy with Marketing Managers and Commercial team
- Use digital marketing tools to drive promotions of the event prior, during and after.
- Understand the investment and objectives and work to ensure every event is successful with improved ROI
- Decision maker in choosing exhibition stand locations, conference seminars, exhibition stand design/layout to meet event objectives, stand staff, stand logistics and shipping etc
- Ensure all events are publicised
- Production of meaningful reports
Knowledge and Skills
- A good relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar global exhibitions role
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing a budget
- Excellent organisational skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Project management experience
- Willingness to travel globally when required and occasional week or weekend travel