Director of Community Development Projects / £60-65k / 12 Months Contract / Birmingham (circa 2 days per week in the office) / Charity
Our client is an exceptional organisation that facilitates fantastic collaborative community projects.
We are looking for a Director of Community Development Projects to join an enthusiastic and busy team and lead the organisation and delivery of multiple community based projects with external partners and funders.
In order to be considered for this exceptionally rewarding role you must be able to demonstrate:
- extensive community development experience
- strong programme/project management skills (i.e. Prince2 )
- team management (direct 5, indirect 20-30) and leadership experience (i.e. visionary, inspires, energises)
- complex financial management experience
- sound understanding of what interventions bind communities together
- strong business planning, budget management and risk management
If you have experience in leading community development projects and are available for a 12 month contract starting in April, get in touch with us ASAP!