We are supporting an expanding business who are looking for a Customer Services Manager/Team Leader, based in the Midlands to support a small office based team.
- Ensure an optimal and clear definition of tasks and responsibilities.
- Coach, develop and motivate employees to maximise their performance.
- Maintain and implement KPI’s.
- Work across all teams to solve problems.
- Proactively improve working processes.
- New customer on-boarding
- Order processing
- Complaint resolution to the customer’s satisfaction
- Credit Control (invoice queries etc)
- Reporting on retailer customer activities
- Office management
- Experience leading a customer service team
- Process driven and can work between keeping an overview of the process and diving into the detail when required
- Advanced Excel level or higher
- Experience in SAP would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Reference: LP420_1613996350
Salary From: £27000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Operations
Job Locations: Studley, Warwickshire
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Customer services team leader, customer services manager, office manager, operations manager