About our client
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and collaborative professional services marketing team. Over the last two years the team has doubled in size and now has over 30 marketing professionals within it across corporate communications, business development, and marketing communications. The team has played a central role in the delivery of a number of strategic projects including a business-wide rebrand, digital transformation project, CRM implementation and ley account management launch. Going forward the team will be at the heart of projects, campaigns and marketing activities to help the business grow.
The CRM Manager role is an important one in coordinating and managing activities on their selected CRM system, InterAction.
The role holder will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead their CRM activities ensuring that they are supporting internal clients.
The CRM Manager will be a key part of the design and implementation of a new centralised Contact Hub for the processing and reporting of CRM data on behalf of the group. The effective centralisation of this activity is key in ensuring that internal stakeholders have a positive experience of engaging with the CRM Team.
The CRM Manager will support other members of the Marketing Team and internal clients (fee earners and secretarial support) in accessing value-add information from the CRM to support marketing and business development activities.
They will line manage a CRM Administrator who will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of activities, updates and data quality changes to our data.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Understanding of InterAction or similar
- Experience of delivering CRM support in a professional services environment.
- Experience devising and generating user friendly reports from complex datasets.
- Good coaching skills to support the development of direct line reports and those who use the CRM outside of their direct reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Client focused.
- Customer service orientated.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Power BI experience desirable.