Content and Communications Manager
As the Content and Communications Manager you will work with colleagues across the business, external stakeholders, and customers to create, edit and develop compelling copy, communications, and content, relating to our products, service, and customer experience.
- Write, edit and support others to write blogs and articles for the communications programme, as well as external multi-channel publications in order to support brand and product awareness, brand positioning, new sales / business and influence the sector through thought leadership pieces.
- Support the Marketing team in the delivery of marketing and campaign plans by developing compelling content that considers audience, consistent messaging and clearly communicates our products, services, and aims of our company – suitable for use across a range of channels – with particular focus on digital and web.
- Collate and create copy for customer-facing mailings and newsletters ensuring consistent tone of voice and style that reflects our brand character and appeals to the target audience.
- Collate and edit internal briefing documents
- Champion excellent spelling, punctuation, and grammar across the business.
- Provide proof-reading services to the organisation to ensure accurate, professional and an excellent standard of written output.
- Working closely within the Marketing team to support the publication of content across channels.
Skills and experience
- A strong content writer and copywriter
- Proven experience of excellent relationship management
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- A great team player
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
- Experience of multi-channel content creation